If you’ve ever entered your kitchen, you definitely know the process of setting curd. Some of the magic observations that happen during / as a result of that chemical reaction:
- It takes roughly one spoon of curd to set a big bowl of curd
- Kept for more time outside the refrigerator means sourer curd
- Keep it near a window or near a place with fan/AC on, the curd does not usually set up
- Do not stir the bowl again and again to check whether it is ready or not.
What if you and I considered our positivity and mindset like the curd. Let’s reframe all four lines above:
- It takes one positive person to change the environment and vibrations of a room.
- If the positive person, however, spends a lot of the time away from positivity in heat, the positivity gets sourer.
- Keep yourself in the company of naysayers (and social media) while preparation for yourself i.e., morning and evening and positivity does not get inside yourself.
- Do not look for results over and over again. Be patient. The last thing to come on a fruit tree is, fruit.
Next time when you have curd / yogurt make sure all the ingredients, along with environment, are set right.