Why do some people do 10 X, or even better in office, and are more confident and more successful than others in their lives?
What do they know that you don’t?
Master the psychological success factors that elite achievers use to shift from non-achievers to super-achievers, top performers and creating lasting happiness and confidence
My name is Nishtha Gehija, author of the book “This Is What You Are Looking For” and speaker in companies and institutions
So what MAKES some people 10X, 15X or even 50X smarter than us in our office and happier than us in their lives?
Let us be truthful to ourselves.
It is not money or connections. (Kids of loads of super-rich are on addictions.)
It is not time. We all have same 24 hours during the day.
It is not intelligence. There are loads of intelligent people who are not successful…and tons of people with ordinary intelligence who become super-successful and ultra-happy.
And it is not just degree from “X College,” deep down we know that while background matters, there are plenty of self-made stories.
What makes someone 10x more successful than an ordinary person? More productive? And most importantly — HAPPIER?
I knew I couldn’t “wish” myself to be more successful at work and happier in life. It was not possible to start your day with a list of 50 To-Do’s and end up achieving nothing because of being distracted by 35 random websites!
It was saying “I think I should do that…” yet in the back of my head I knew I was not going to do that anyway.
I simply KNEW at the back of my head that I wouldn’t do it, I knew I was lying to myself.
There have been some sprints of productivity, and they were uncontrollable. They passed away quicker than they arrived.
And worst of all, I’d almost always allow critics to decide my life path. Sounds familiar? When I decided to move from my hometown to the capital of the country people said, “Ha, isn’t that meant only for celebrities?” After hearing that a few times, I started doubting myself.
And when you start doubting yourself, where else are you supposed to go for support?
Yet when I looked at elite achievers, they ran a totally different game.
Supremely unaffected by all these little things.
They wake up, kick off high their morning rituals, start working, get twice as much done as most people, and finish on time — and just in time to hang out with friends and be totally relaxed. And they LOVED what they were doing…no matter what anyone else said!
How did they do it?
When you meet super successful people they have MULTITUDE of responsibilities and when you ask them, “How do you manage it all?” they just shrug, “Ah, probably you just take it one day at a time.”
So I began the search for going deeper.
And what I discovered surprised me.
ALL successful people operate on patterns. Without exception. Sometimes they aren’t even aware of those pattern. Yet they follow them religiously.
Would like to share what I learned along the way. I know if it surprised me, it will surprise you, too.
Firstly, let me share the two big myths that I HAD to shatter:
MYTH # 1: I need to get motivated to start.
It’s one of the most destructive 6-word sentences you could possibly say. By saying it, you’re giving yourself permission to fail for the rest of your life.
You’re basically saying, “I’m the kind of person that can’t get things done. I’m lazy.” And once you label yourself that, how can you ever change?
Every elite performer in their industry, be it Nicola Tesla or Sachin Tendulkar or Thomas Edison or Warren Buffet or Serena Williams or Steve Jobs or Roger Federer or Lionel Messi or Mark Zuckerberg: they do the work and get motivated, and then do the work and get motivated, rinse and repeat, for the careers lasting decades.
MYTH # 2: Let us be more productive
We start to feel guilty about not being able to do everything. So what do we do? We begin the “Productivity Cycle of Doom”
If we were honest with ourselves, we’d admit that productivity is important…however you could be the most PRODUCTIVE person on earth…and that wouldn’t guarantee you’d be successful, wealthy, or happy.
There’s got to be something else
“Magic Bullet Syndrome”
Seeking out a magic pill is very common. People who aren’t contented in their lives are always looking for one easy shortcut that will solve their problems
Look at this, sounds familiar
- The guy who wants to lose weight and keeps jumping from diet pill to diet pill — or workout routine to routine — as if a pill or routine alone will help him lose weight.
- The girl who spends HOURS every week working on her make-up because she thinks that is the key to attracting men.
We ALL do this! If you dig in, you’ll notice what we’re actually doing:
- Going external: We have been made to believe since childhood that success at work is about better salary, resume, looking like what others want to see. It is always something we do not HAVE, and we NEED to get it in order to be happier and more successful.
- We are ignoring the reality: We KNOW people who have all the above things and are still far away from happy!
I had a friend who from outside seemed very happy – nice cars, nice mansion, loads of ancestral property, loads of friends – yet he is not happy. And for him, his magic pill is people. He thinks I am over with XXX person. I need to REPLACE XXX with YYY (new person) because XXX did not give him what he wanted.
It’s not the situation. It’s not something “external.”
See, it’s so much easier to blame the things around us instead of truly looking inside to acknowledge what’s not working…and fix it.
“There’s a disconnect between what my head says and what I actually do. Otherwise I’d be rolling in it already…I always seem to get to a certain point and then start questioning whether it’s a good idea or not. I’d consider myself pretty intelligent and a hell of a lot smarter than people I see being successful in business. So what part of it are they getting that I’m not?” – Josh P.
And so we continue searching for our external Magic Bullets…and nothing changes.
THE WORST PART OF ALL!
Here’s the most twisted part of this whole process.
We KNOW we’re doing it wrong…yett we KEEP DOING IT!
I talk to a friend who has read all my material on becoming more successful, creating a fulfilling career and life and I’ll ask how is it going (This is a program that literally has copy – paste actions for every single day for 10 minutes). His response?
“I know, I read all that stuff and I really want to have my dream job and start earning more…but I just haven’t done it yet. I guess I’m lazy.”
It’s easy to laugh, but we’ve ALL been in this situation.
It’s NOT about more time.
It’s NOT about having more tactics. (He literally had the word-for-word actions right in front of him…and he still hasn’t done it.)
The worst part?
He had all the things he “thought” he needed…and he STILL couldn’t do it! Ironically, now he feels worse. And what did he do? The worst thing of all: He labeled himself “lazy”…a label that will likely last a lifetime.
Do you really want to call yourself lazy for the rest of your life?
Do you really want to “say” you’re going to do something…but know, in the back of your head, that you’re actually never going to do it?
What if you had the same “rulebook” that top performers did…so you could systematically change the way you think…for a lifetime?
Top performers think
very differently than others
Top performers don’t lean back on the same “mental crutches” that most people use: They know productivity is important, but it’s just one small part of being successful and happy. And they don’t chase Magic Bullets.
They know success isn’t just about tactics or more information. If it was, everyone would be fit, wealthy, and happy! After all, the information is out there — free!
(So why haven’t you done it already?)
Instead, they focus on the most “under-utilized” muscle of all: Their MENTAL FRAMEWORKS.
These mental frameworks are the “lenses” that they view the world through.
A top performer would never do this. He would use a simple mental framework that says he’s worthy of success: “I’m a top performer. I’m good enough to get this. It doesn’t matter how much I screwed up decade ago or even weeks ago — I’m good enough that I will create the work life and personal life that I want”
This is not talking about innate characteristics like “I’m short” or “I’m Indian.” Mental frameworks are LEARNED and MALLEABLE. You can improve your mental frameworks just like you can improve your social skills or health.
And in fact, in the above example, if he simply USED the mental framework, he would have been perceived as a top performer. And over time, he would probably have become one! (In other words: Act as if.)
Now, imagine if you had all the best mental frameworks in your “toolbox” — and dozens of “top performer” frameworks, all catalogued and ready for you to use at a moment’s notice.
How would that change your interaction with the world? How different would you feel in your workplace? How confidently would you walk through life?
See, top performers realized that we work on improving our bodies (gym)…our finances (automation)…but VERY few of us systematically work on improving our behaviors (mental frameworks).
Why is that?
Especially when our “invisible scripts” guide our reactions to the MOST IMPORTANT things in our lives?
Think about it! We see an opportunity — maybe it’s a scholarship, or a dream job, or a promotion — and what’s the first thing we say? “I could never get that…so I’m not even going to bother applying.”
We see someone successful, someone we admire, and how do we react? “Well, HE had X advantage, and I don’t have that, so I could never do that…”
THESE INVISIBLE SCRIPTS ARE ACTUALLY KILLING US! They’re the invisible anchors around our neck, dragging us down as we try to swim towards freedom. And instead of figuring out how to cut that anchor loose, we search for tactic after tactic!
What if we could rewrite those automatic scripts? What if we had a “toolbox” of new mental frameworks to reach for…so when we feel nervous, or frustrated, or even scared, we’d have access to the very same strategies and tactics that top performers use to overcome these feelings?
What I learned is that top performers have an entirely different way of looking at risk, success, and confidence.
Take these common mistakes we’ve all made:
- Seeing a colleague at work play little politics like taking away credit, distracting fellow workers and still gaining their appreciation (” I wonder I should also be like them?”)
- Passing by yet another job opportunity (“Why should I apply? I’m not qualified”)
- Letting critics make your life decisions for you (“I feel guilty…my parents helped me so much. Shouldn’t I at least try to make them happy?”)
What I wanted to know was how top performers seemed to shrug these situations off effortlessly — and they kept getting more and more successful! The stuff that sidelined normal people seemed to “bounce” right off them.
Soon, I was putting together my OWN rulebook.
- Getting from being terrified to speak on stage to getting up and going to speak to people to change their inner architecture
- Clearing most difficult exams in India in the very first attempt (despite failing twice in the intermediate exams….)
- Talking to new people in my first and only job (at least 8 new people per fortnight)….did I mention, that I used to be someone who NEVER spoke a word with anyone other than my immediate family
- Going from ordering food from outside every day to having a cook prepare me healthy home-made food (I never had the self-image of deserving home-made food in a different city)
- From putting myself from a plump-by-genes girl to lean strong and perfectly fit physique
- Getting over pills of epilepsy (which are very seductive) to healing myself through yoga and gym)
- Having the freedom to travel wherever and whenever I want — including taking a retreat for a week (including Monday!!!) or visiting my parents because I can work from home and I was missing them
Here’s how I did it
Let me break down how I accomplished this.
First, I started dealing with critics.
We all have them — people who constantly question our decisions. And they rarely come right out and say it directly.
No, they’re craftier than that.
They use words like “worried” — “Nishtha, I’m just worried about you” — and express concern. “I’m just concerned, you know? Is this really what you want to do?”
After a while, the doubt starts to gnaw and grind on you… and you start doubting yourself. I did!
So instead of letting the doubt hold me back, after studying these top performers, I devised dozens of strategies to deal with critics. I tested them all. And I found the exact ways to respond to different critics — whether they were close friends, family members, or random people on the internet.
Today, I get more critics than EVER, but they never affect me.
Then I moved on to staying focused — especially eliminating distractions.
Top performers (Taylor Swift, Tony Robbins, Oprah Winfrey, Jim Carrey, Will Smith, J K Rowling, Stephen King, Bill Gates) know that productivity is one part of living a meaningful life… but instead of feeling guilty for YEARS for being unproductive, they build a system and move on with their lives. I was slowly adding more mental frameworks to my toolbox from what I learned and tested every day.
And finally, I focused on becoming more confident.
To tell you the truth, at different points in my life, I didn’t have a lot of reason to be confident!
- I was 5’7″ and weighed 78kgs… why should I be confident about my looks?
- I started and wrote blog post after blog post — for THREE years — only to hear crickets.
- I would go into meetings and say something… but people would roll their eyes
- I didn’t smile a lot, so I kept getting rejected from business partnership interviews.
- And sometimes I’d stick my foot in my mouth by saying the wrong thing (rather, right thing in a wrong way).
And honestly that’s just a short list of reasons why I wasn’t confident. I always felt deep inside that I am not enough and I need to “Have Something” prove myself to other people. There are so many more — like not being comfortable going to a holiday alone, hating to eat by myself, not knowing how to pick the right shoes… etc.
We all have these anchors around our necks when it comes to confidence, ambition, focus, excellence, honesty and more — anchors that hold us back.
Yet over time, I learned how to systematically deconstruct each and every one of these.
And now I want to help you do the same.
Why Success Unlimited frameworks will always trump tactics
Slowly, painstakingly, I culled the list down into a short list of essential mental frameworks.
I call these “Success Unlimited frameworks” because the concepts are so powerful, so striking, that once you hear them, they trigger a change in the entire way you approach challenges…for LIFE, and make happiness and success a part of your work life (YES, WORK LIFE), and your personal life as well.
For example, when I read this phrase from Steve Jobs and heard this again and again — “If this were the last day of my life, would I do what I am about to do today?”— it stopped me cold. I realized, time is going to go by! I can choose to start doing cool things, and a year from now I’ll be in an awesome position…or I can do nothing, and a year from now I’ll look back and feel one intense emotion: regret.
And that’s just ONE Success Unlimited framework.
I’d like to share 25 of them with you.
See, we know that tactics are worthless without the underlying foundations of a strong mental game. For example, you know about some people who read my blog daily, religiously, by searching it on Facebook. Yet they cannot take the actions that come in little bite sizes daily!
Why? Because their mental frameworks are actually deadweight “anchors,” holding them back from success. They fear failure (“What if this doesn’t work? What will my family think? That I did yet another harebrained scheme again?”). They fear success (“What if this takes off and people discover that I’m not really good at this?”). They worry what others will think and let critics chart their course.
Yet some people persist. They focus not just on external learning, like productivity and health. Top performers also systematically improve their mental frameworks.
They know that ultimately, as you become more successful, tactics are a commodity — everyone knows them! What separates the truly successful, wealthy, and happy people is having mental strength.
The fortitude to persist when times get tough.
The knowledge to know you can do something…and the ability to summon self-confidence, even when you don’t feel confident inside.
And the conviction to say YES when it matters — and NO when something is not right for you.
Over time, these mental frameworks become “burned” into invisible scripts. They become your instinctual responses, giving you an instant playbook for success.
It’s like Biff’s almanac in Back to the Future II — they’re a cheat sheet to the future.
I’m here to give you that cheat sheet.
Introducing Success Unlimited: Ready-to-Use Mental Frameworks for Success
I took my exhaustive list of Success Unlimited frameworks — the mental frameworks you can use to change your thinking — and gathered them into ready-to-use modules for you.
These frameworks will help you go from negative thinking to positive thinking…from scarcity to abundance…from low confidence to supreme confidence.
And I share them in my own words, with my own specific examples for each Success Unlimited framework.
This course includes:
- Over 5 hours of PDF documents — 25 in all, two to be sent every week, in fully downloadable formats
- Full summaries of each Success Unlimited framework, including the mental frameworks, examples, applied material, and study questions so you can seamlessly integrate these in your life TODAY
- Regular reminders about each Success Unlimited framework, including “apply-it-now” reminders that force you to implement
- Access to Success Unlimited framework FOR LIFE, so that you can achieve mastery with each framework. Revisit frameworks you need to improve on at any point. Plus, life gets in the way — you had already planned a vacation, or the birth of your firstborn — so we want to give you every chance to succeed
Here’s just a sample of what you’ll learn in this course:
- Why “resolutions” are dead-ends and how top performers ensure their success by approaching planning differently
- How to take intelligent, profitable risks…even if you’re risk-averse
- Why successful people don’t fear failure…and how to free yourself from fear of failure, too
- How to perform amazingly in your work and get your credits / appreciation / pay-raise without going into politics and joining the water cooler gang
- How to uncover the game being played around you in any field…and systematically dominate it
- How to differentiate between a shortcut and a dead-end
- The universe’s most powerful force— no, it’s not love — and how to leverage it for your gain
- The #1 ingredient in personal change— and one simple hack for making your weeks twice as productive
- How to stop beating yourself up all the time and start living guilt-free…even when you make mistakes
- My step-by-step processes for uncovering and neutralizing the invisible scripts that are holding you back
- How to develop unshakable confidence in yourself
- The “Worry Vault” Technique — which eliminated 99% of my worries
- The #1 investment you can make (HINT: Top performers invest in this like crazy and it’s never too late to start)
- How to stop struggling to do everything on your own.Get my strategies and scripts for harnessing the expertise of other people
- I love this one — How to NEVER stress about having to find work
- How much you’re really worth— financially, at work, in relationships — and how to start increasing that value
- How to stay motivated every day
- What separates top performers from merely average ones— you can change this TODAY
- How to optimize your time— know exactly when to think, when to act, and when to quit
- How to avoid the “I’m so busy” overworked badge of honor — proven strategies for maintaining work/life balance
- How to open yourself to abundance, serendipity, and lasting happiness
Even one of these could radically change the way you approach literally thousands of opportunities in your life. Whether it’s approaching a new friend, performing like a pro in business and also receiving the pay and accolades like a pro, applying for an opportunity that’s “just above” your normal role, or learning how to shrug off negative critics…even one could change your life.
Put together, these Success Unlimited frameworks represent some of the most powerful “inner material” I’ve ever developed.
Tactics help. Systems scale. However ultimately, improving your mental frameworks and inner fortitude dwarfs everything.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. “How does the course work?”
Your Success Unlimited framework course includes 25 mental frameworks you can apply to your life immediately. I email you two PDFs of 4 pages every week. Don’t worry about falling behind — I send you a monthly recap, and you have lifetime access to the course. Each PDF is “bite-sized” and includes specific examples so you can spend your time taking action instead of reviewing tons of content.
2. “These sound vague. How do I implement these into my life?”
Each week, I’ll challenge you to apply just ONE thing to your life. That doesn’t sound like much, but one positive change per week adds up to 52 a year. You’ll also see other students share their best applied stories inside the course, giving you tons of ideas of what to expect as you begin the amazing process of “flexing” your mental strength.
3. “What if I fall behind?”
Don’t worry — all of my courses come with lifetime access so you can take a break from the material if you’ll be out of town, on vacation, or just get swamped for a few days. Your Success Unlimited frameworks course will still be here for you when you’re ready.
I will give you a WARNING though. Success Unlimited framework is not for everyone.
Success Unlimited framework is NOT for you if…
- You’re looking for a Magic Bullet to improve your productivity, your confidence, your career or any other facet of your life
- You’re looking to read material but not implement it. Go away
- You can not commit at least 1-2 hours a week to improving your mental game
Success Unlimited framework IS for you if…
- You’re open to admitting that the way you’ve acted in the past may need to change if you want to achieve higher levels of success and happiness
- You want to stop blindly trying the latest “schemes” for boosting your productivity and success and start emulating proven top performers
- You feel like you’ve gotten as far as you can on your own and are ready for an extra push to take you the rest of the way to success
- You’re willing to invest at least 10 minutes a day on improving yourself
- You’re focused on the long-term — and you understand there will always be ups-and-downs, but that you can make HUGE gains by acting smarter
An UNBEATABLE Guarantee:
Try Success Unlimited framework for a full 60-Days, 100% Risk-Free
Try the entire course. If you don’t LOVE it, I insist that you get 100% of your money back.
I’ll even eat the credit-card processing fees.
It’s simple: Join the program and try it for yourself.
If the powerful mental frameworks don’t help improve your life in 60 days, I want you to email me. Show me you did the work, and I’ll give you all your money back. No questions asked.
This guarantee lasts 60 days, which completely covers the course. That means you can try the course THEN decide if it’s right for you.
Yes, send me my Success Unlimited Frameworks now!
Just one final reminder
We spend most of our lives going through our toughest challenges alone.
We feel that we will not get that pay raise or we allow that nagging co-worker to demean us because we feel we are not “good enough” to speak up.
We struggle to learn how to talk with strangers.
We feel guilty about our weight and diet.
We resign ourselves to our own poor social skills, never understanding that they are “skills” that can be systematically improved.
And we settle for our jobs, our finances, even our lifestyle!
Worst of all, we rarely share our struggles…since we’re “supposed” to know how to do these things on our own (right?).
What I have learned is we don’t have to struggle through these challenges. In fact, if we JUST got help on the biggest 4-5 sticking points in our lives, we could soar by leaps and bounds.
When I studied the top performers that helped me create my Success Unlimited frameworks — I learned two of the most important lessons that’ll stick with me forever.
- Top performers focus on relationships and leverage them to grow faster and deeper than everyone else.This does not mean they’re scams or slimy. It means they ask other people for advice, and they actually follow through! As a result, when I started asking for advice, and investing in self-development material, it made perfect sense: I didn’t need to reinvent the wheel — others had already paved the path for me. It was up to me to decide to take the right road.
- These top performers use Success Unlimited frameworks to create disproportionate results and to systematically improve their mental game.They realize that they invest in improving their body, at the gym, and their finances, via books and automation…but they realize their most powerful asset of all is their mental strength.
Most people go a lifetime chasing random tactics, becoming frustrated, and even giving up. Think about it — that’s DECADES of frustration.
How many people do we know who are 40, 50, even 60 years old, who have destructive mental patterns? How many people do you know who let opportunity after opportunity sail by…even though they claim they want a better life?
Now, fast forward your own life: What if you did nothing differently today…and ended up like them tomorrow?
Top performers recognize the importance of mastering tactics, but they know that their mental strength is the one key that can never be commoditized or taken away. Your Success Unlimited frameworks provide the ultimate leverage in finding success, wealth, and happiness.
You don’t have to do this alone. I went through the painstaking process of discovering, testing, and producing these Success Unlimited frameworks. They’ve helped me live a Rich Life, and I’d like to share the same with you.
These aren’t one-time techniques you’ll use this week or next month. These are techniques for life. So it’s natural that you have lifetime access to this course — since I expect you’ll use these now, 5 years from now, even 15 years from now.
I created Success Unlimited as your “secret playbook” to improve your confidence, conquer fear, manage critics, and master your inner demons. Let’s take this journey together.
A year from now, you’re going to be a year older. What are you going to do?
Yes!!! Send me my Success Unlimited Frameworks now!