Once your basics are met, the biggest human need we all crave is the need to connect with other human beings. It is the energy, warmth and aura of that interchange that gives meaning to lives of each one of us, without exception.
Feeling bad? Go help another human being.
What to grow? Help others grow.
Wanna feel peaceful? Forgive the unforgiven.
Our happiness and joy to a large extent is determined by what emotional energy we radiate.
Once that is taken care of, achieving goals, solving problems, meeting deadlines become the by-products. Peep into people and you shall find your joy.
If you want to grow and be more and give more, get your free copy of my e-book “Owning the Miracles of Your Life” here and never miss a mail.
There is no such thing as being lost. It is just the quest of experiencing the bliss and balance that lack of it is called as being lost.
Even when we are going through a lot of emotional pain and I know we all do, we are not lost. Simply away from balance.
In other words, shifting more towards it.
Is that not better? Search for balance is moving more towards it.
Like every other thing that matters, what matters is more important than feeding the detour on the path of it.
As the withered leaves shed from the powerful trees in every place visible, hope your life is making some sense here. And sometimes it doesn’t. All the very purpose of life is to keep walking. Resentment, guilt, anger, brooding over past: none of this is going to bring back the desired outcome of the past as per your wishes. It has happened. Do your best what you can do now, and keep working. Your work is not yet done.
With that in mind, I hope you are enjoying the weekend like all the superstars do. They learn new things instead of working to earn money to waste it on the weekends to fill the hole that money can never fill, only inner fulfillment can. Btw guess what, once you take care of inner fulfillment, the prosperity and outer success take care of themselves.
So I wanted to help you out on gaining more of inner fulfillment by sharing the following list of books that will shake you to the core and at that place you will meet yourself, because a master is a beginner who never stopped beginning.
- Solve for happy by Mo Gawdat: A real life engineered path to happiness. The Chief Business Officer of Google X recounts his experience of losing his 21 year old son to a preventable medical mistake, yet the way he experiences peace is by living the way his son always did. This book will make you cry, and the person you will become post reading this one and before this, will never be quite the same, for the deepest part of you will be awakened and a dimmed light will have been ignited. Thought is an illusion, baby!
- Linchpin by Seth Godin: If you exist, you have got to, got to read this book. Period.
- Hector and the Search for Happiness by Francois Lelord: The psychiatrist Hector goes out to explore what makes people happy. When he comes back to his job, people haven’t changed, nor have the circumstances; however the way Hector has come to terms with life have definitely made him a happier person. The perfect treat for a 100 minute flight.
- A Second Chance by Catherine Hoke: Have you ever made a mistake that you wish no one ever knew about? Go get this book to shed off the burden off your shoulders.
- This is What You are Looking For by yours truly: A short, practical guide to taking the small leaps in your life by actually becoming the change you truly want. You will be guided and most importantly, you will be accepted where you are. Get the book here and ebook here.
That is the wisdom I am soooo proud to share with you. It comes from an e-mail I sent to the amazing people on my list long ago and was really power packed. So it is my obligation to share it with you. The only way to transform the world is to transform your own self and the only way to transform your own self is to unlearn what all has been keeping you stuck so that you open up within and that simply radiates on the outside.
Go make all of us proud and definitely read those books, especially the last one. 😊
Once a young kid went to his master and told about the duality mindset he was having. At one point he felt joyful about the uncertain yet powerful future from studies, yet he was reluctant to leave the shore of comfort.
The master’s advise was like the brick on the glass: The one which you feed the most, WILL WIN.
You might be going through a lot of ups and downs right now. Like we all remember anniversaries of something good that happened, anniversary of the not-so-good things are also there.
Decide now which one are you going to feed.
Do not make it. Just get still and go within. You will get all your answers there.
It is really scary. Very difficult. A part of you seems to be lost in the process.
What would be different….
If you just trusted yourself?
Maybe you are doing your part in forgiving (not condoning) those who wronged you. You are doing your meditations and seeding the right thoughts in your mind.
Then, all of a sudden, you are dramatically ejected into a super-negative thought and you almost lose your patience.
What to do then? As Victor Frankl said that human freedom to choose your attitude could never be taken away from you; so choose your attitude even when especially it is the most difficult. Extreme heat creates gold. Never it is by the effect of plane vanilla environment. Because more than anything else, if you die today, you just have to make sure that you were authentic with yourself. That is called peace.